Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy Wednesday

Breakfast this morning!

We have blueberries so why not make some fresh blueberry pancakes! They were pretty yummy. The boys loved them, and Trinity ate all but the blueberries :) We use Bisquick in our house to make pancakes. I have tried homemade and also just about any box kind that the regular grocery store sells, and really the only kind I have found worth eating is Bisquick. So as they were not homemade fresh......they were Howard house homemade fresh....the blueberries were certainly fresh!

Our Art activity today was drawing! Getting some good use out of the crayons and big floor pad of drawing pages G-ma got the kiddos for Christmas!






This afternoon while the kiddos took their nap I managed to do a small workout, but it was GREAT! I haven't had a lot of time to do things that are not at home, so a couple months ago I bought 3 Biggest Loser Workout DVDs. One of them was the Cardio Max. I did level 1 today.

It was seriously just what I needed today. We usually go for walks every morning, but didn't get it in today and have been focusing on hanging up clothes this afternoon so not going to get to it. I have also started doing some abs and obliques workouts....which this DVD helped! I am determined to get rid of these horrible love handles and muffin top and slim a bit in the hip/thigh/glute's area.

BUT then of course came....
Our afternoon snack!
Chocolate Chewy Fudge Brownies. The hardest part is waiting for them to cool!


Also...
SO proud of little T...she has only had 1 wet accident today and even stayed dry during nap time! YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment