Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I LOVE summer!

It has been SO pretty outside! And we have been soakin' it up...of course

Kiddos planting with Daddy!



So far Chris has planted strawberries, bell-peppers, an apple tree, cucumbers, cantaloupe, and eggplant. Super excited about our future fresh produce! And Gabriel and Asher had a great time helping. Asher stirred some dirt around and Gabriel spooned dirt from one bowl to the other. Our little helpers....helpin' along!

Trinity wanted to draw on our concrete porch in the backyard

....then she decided to draw on her feet :)


Gabriel loving the sprinkler ball!


Today I have committed to drinking more water

...and this is my wonderful water cup. my favorite "souvenir" from UAMS. Everyone who goes in-patient get's one. It's my fave. 32oz. I will have this until ....forever. yup

Drinking 1-2 of these a day. Since I am excersising more, and it is much warmer outside...technically HOTT outside, I need more water to help my muscles and my body in general.

This is literally my favorite smell of summer....besides grilling out....

...I want to wear it all the time. It's better than perfume to me. Hawaiian Tropics...aaahhhh I think it's b/c during my childhood everyday of summer I was at the pool. Good times! I LOVE swimming and being outside. Really wish we had a real in ground pool. That would be awesome. So if anyone wants to donate their house with a pool to us...ya know. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment