Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Just some pics...

I'll do a "real" post later :)  I have been pretty busy lately so I apologize for the lack of blogging for any of you who might be a reader!


 LOVED that we got some snow!!!


 Mama/Daughter date with Trinity....  Starbucks!
She was so excited that under all the whip cream in her sample cup there was actually "oooooo coffee, mommy!" haha  Thank you Starbucks for putting out the samples of the Skinny Caramel Macchiato!

 Love this new park!
 She climbed this all by herself!
 Another Mama/Daughter date with T.....Cold Stone!  
She had a child cup of coffee with chocolate chips.....and she ate the WHOLE thing.  I seriously got 2 tester spoon bites :-D  She had so much fun!  And when she was done, she showed me her cup and said in a bit of a questioning manner.."mommy, all gone."....like she needed more. ha!  me: "I think ur good, baby.  You had enough" lol  The next day she got her shoes and hat on after bath time and said "ready, mommy.  ready go get ice cream." oh dear, I've really started something here! lol
 more snow pics...








there was actually some depth this time!  About 5 inches!

And for any of you interested in Photography I have started a new 365 Photo blog.  I have never done a 365 before so we will see how it goes...and I did start late....so it's more like a 353 lol....enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment