- I snack....a LOT.
- I do a lot of impulse grocery buying. There was at least a half a dozen things I almost put in my cart when I went shopping, but didn't because I wouldn't be able to eat them anyway. lol
- I eat more meat than I thought I did
- I drink coffee.....everywhere. Whenever I thought about getting something to drink from somewhere, the idea was squashed b/c if I take the time to go inside or through the drive thru and spend the money on a drink, it is certain to be some kind of latte, cappuccino, frapaccino....you get the point..it has espresso/coffee in it.
- Again, as my last two major Fasts have pointed out....I have no idea what hunger is. Seriously. I truthfully only know what cravings are, which brings me to my next point
- I have cravings all the time. And that needs to stop or at least be better controlled. And so far, it is getting much better. Although on Sunday night I would have given almost anything to just lick the Subway sandwiches we provide at Starting Point.
So excited about what the next two weeks will bring!