Thursday, August 6, 2009

Special Request! Memory lane... 1 year B'day pics with family!!

Here are some pics of the kiddos with Chris' dad, my papa and his wife Barbara, and my mom on their 1 year birthday! We haven't been the best at getting pics of the kids with family members...not just by themselves, but hope to do better at this in the future! :)

Peek-a-boo


Gabriel with grandma Barbara (my papa's wife)


Playing with our new toys!


mmmm cake. Proof that Gabriel will eat anything, 'cuase this cake was HOR-I-BLY DRY...it was bad and I am so not ashamed to admit it. It will be the box cakes going forward for me....
or Sajo's Cakery!!!


Mama and Kiddos with Great grandpa (my papa) and grandma (my mom)


Grandpa (Chris' dad) and Asher - just a little resemblance :)


Grandma Barbara with Asher!


Great grandpa and Asher (think we figured out where Asher gets that hair!!!) he he


Gabriel giving great grandpa "5"

No comments:

Post a Comment