Monday, June 13, 2011

Photo's & WORD

 Discipline your children, and they will give you peace of mind and will make your heart glad. - Prov 29:17
 
Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other. - Romans 12:10

 We prove ourselves by our purity, our understanding, our patience, our kindness, by the Holy Spirit within us, and by our sincere love. - 2 Cor 6:6

 Discipline your children while you still have the chance; indulging them destroys them. - Prov 19:18


 Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it.- Prov 22:6
 Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him. - Psalm 127:3




 Children are such a gift.  God has blessed us something crazy with these three awesome kiddos.  Definitely more amazing than we deserve.  But isn't that what God does?  He loves to wow us!  And I am continually wow'd each and every day.  I love being a Mommy.  It's my fave.
 To the faithful you show yourself faithful; to those with integrity you show integrity. Psalm 18:25
 I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."Gen. 12:3
 Even children are known by the way they act, whether their conduct is pure, and whether it is right.- Prov 20:11
 A refusal to correct is a refusal to love; love your children by disciplining them.- Prov 13:24


 I could have no greater joy than to hear that my children are following the truth.- 3 John 1:4
 But Jesus said, “Let the children come to me. Don’t stop them! For the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to those who are like these children.”- Matthew 19:14

  Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me. - Psalm 42:7

My cup runeth over.

No comments:

Post a Comment